Share Your Story

Catt S.

This I hope will end well for me. Myself and my handy capped ward that is blind and can’t walk or talk are losing our home due to my pension cutting me off in order to recoup their mistake. I have told them I need my right full pension and asked them for a hardship waiver on back overage they cut me. They went along saying sorry but they had to cut it. Sorry does not pay my mortgage or put food on my table, sorry they say till your 80 and only have 14yrs. Then you can have your $912.16, go live off the state or on human services, get food stamps, go on Medicaid, sleep in a shelter with your handy capped ward, or eat in a soup kitchen. I know they don’t care but I want to sue them for damage loss on our home and soon all the financial damages that have caused emotional distress for both me and my ward.

< Back

Not sure where to start but have questions?

Contact us >

Sign up to receive updates from us:

Do you want to stay up to date on the latest retirement news and recent happenings at PRC?

Sign up to receive emails from us:

Click here >

Support the Pension Rights Center:

In today’s challenging pension environment, our work is more important than ever. Your contribution will help make it possible for the Center to continue its crucial role as a national consumer organization committed to protecting and promoting retirement security.

Donate >