Pension Rights Center testifies in support of proposed fiduciary rules (July 26, 2011)
The Pension Rights Center’s Senior Policy Advisor Norman Stein testified in support of the Department of Labor’s proposed fiduciary regulations at a hearing held by the Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor and Pensions of the Committee on Education and the Workforce in the U.S. House of Representatives. Read his testimony.
- Letter and memo that the Pension Rights Center sent to Congress, expressing support for the proposed regulations (July 20, 2011)
- The Pension Rights Center’s supplemental comments on the proposed regulations (April 12, 2011)
- Norman Stein’s testimony at a Department of Labor hearing on the proposed regulations (March 1, 2011)
- A PRC blog entry on the importance of the proposed regulations (February 15, 2011)
- Comments on the proposed regulations to the Department of Labor, submitted jointly by the Pension Rights Center and the National Employment Lawyers Association (February 3, 2011)